Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Child Custody, Divorce & Child Support
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the St. Louis area
At Kriegel & Ituarte, P.C., I advocate for clients in Child Custody, Divorce and Child Support cases. Based in St. Louis, I am familiar with the courts of the St. Louis area and throughout Missouri. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Kriegel & Ituarte, P.C. has a thorough understanding of Missouri law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, I have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
- Modification Orders: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- Estate Planning: I handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- Trusts: There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. I can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
- Wills: A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. I draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you have incurred an injury or illness at your workplace or at a work-related activity, you have the right to workers’ compensation. Even if your employer is not as fault, you are entitled to benefits. At Kriegel & Ituarte, P.C., I am dedicated to getting you compensation for your injuries.
When you retain the services of Kriegel & Ituarte, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Missouri law firm today
Kriegel & Ituarte, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Missouri. My office is conveniently located in St. Louis. Call my firm at 314-352-0505 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.